Servers still down!?
The game started having connection issues yesterday, and Behaviour even posted about it right here on this forum, yet it still isn't fixed. Is there anyone else who thinks this is a little ridiculous?
The game started having connection issues yesterday, and Behaviour even posted about it right here on this forum, yet it still isn't fixed. Is there anyone else who thinks this is a little ridiculous?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is beyong ridiculous if we were talking about another company.
For BHVR its normal buisness tbh
Oh, bullshit. You and I both know that many companies - massive companies, even - don't give a rat's ass about problems like this, which can take several days, if not more, to fix - if they get fixed at all. I have games on my Steam library that, to this day, are prone to crashing for no goddamned reason, and those devs have no intention of fixing them.
At least I know it's not just my connection for once.
How they didn't see the massive influx of players from PS4 overloading their data servers because of it being free is beyond me.
I mean, SERIOUSLY????
Another one magically knowing what the problem is.
And that from a mindreader who knows what devs are thinking..... priceless.
Where have I said what the devs are thinking? Please, do point that out to me.
Many players have this problem but it seems the devs don't care! At least once they do something good but it won't happen.
Error 37 anyone?
It's 7 AM where they live. They're not at work yet.
Were there any problems before this?
It doesn't take a genious to figure out what is going on.
It's not like there was an update to the game or anything, so your baseless speculation must be right, of course.
.........
Yeah the update caused connection errors.
Have you not played this game since release or are you a complete idiot?
Why are you so rude?
Ignore and report it. That's what I do every time someone acts like that.
I guess all we can do right now is keep trying to load the game and keep checking back here or whatever until someone gets the notion that the devs have fixed the problem.
You don't like my baseless speculation of "idiot"????
Well devs cant see the imbalance of the game either.....
Because it frequently happens, its ok?
Good job on the event so far.
All in all, I think this 2-year anniversary celebration has turned into a shambles, from the release of the update onto consoles, to the controversial tournament and now this.... gotta laugh really! :-D
I'll give er a shot then.
Nope. Still down for me.
It's bcuz of the loading screen. If they could change it so the game loads and then verifies internet connection there would be no problem. I already checked their coding. But they don't pay me to work for them so too bad, u gonna have to wait for them to do it.
My game is finally working. Anyone else who made through should post here so we can see if the issue's resolved.