Is this ok?
i started about a week ago on pc but geez
is this ranking sistem ok?
i started about a week ago on pc but geez
is this ranking sistem ok?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's just a little drunk. Give it a ride home, it'll be hungover tomorrow.
Within 8 ranks is basically what you're looking at for the current matchmaking system. In addition the matchmaking goes off the highest player in a SWF, so what I am guessing is that is 2 swf's, both with a rank 8 and 7 respectively.
Didn't it used to be within 6? 8 is over 1/3 of the entire system.
I'm not entirely sure, but until I stop having back to back games against rank 1's at rank 8 then It obviously isn't.
Did I have to explicitly acknowledge the fact I agree with you? I am doing so now, so would you like to give me a more thoughtful answer?