How to actually buff Poised

Achieving goals boosts your confidence.

After a Generator is completed, you leave no Scratch Marks for 6/8/10 seconds. If you work for 35/30/25 seconds on a generator uninterrupted, you will leave no Scratch Marks for 3/4/5 seconds after you stop repairing it.

"Ok, stay calm. Don't overthink it and just keep moving forward: you got this." — Jane Romero

Comments

  • I see this working for those with a more unconfrontational playstyle like myself. I like it. The only thing I have for you is how to write perks. Only choose one value to be affected by perk tiers, not all of them. Also, the “25/30/35 seconds” should be reversed because it looks like the perk gets worse with each tier.

    :)

  • @Trwth said:

    I see this working for those with a more unconfrontational playstyle like myself. I like it. The only thing I have for you is how to write perks. Only choose one value to be affected by perk tiers, not all of them. Also, the “25/30/35 seconds” should be reversed because it looks like the perk gets worse with each tier.

    :)

    Modified it, thanks.