Which killer should be purchased first?

Hey. According to you, what killer should a new player purchase first? I bought doctor first cuz of his laugh and because I wanted to try monitor and abuse.

How about you? What killers do you suggest buying first? Let me know below!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    Hey. According to you, what killer should a new player purchase first? I bought doctor first cuz of his laugh and because I wanted to try monitor and abuse.

    How about you? What killers do you suggest buying first? Let me know below!

    Hello

    The best Killer to buy first is Leatherface.

    He has BBQ & Chilli, which is the most important perk for Killers. It gives you 100% more bloodpoints (and has a great effect too).

    Also, he is the ultimate "basic" Killer.

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    Hey. According to you, what killer should a new player purchase first? I bought doctor first cuz of his laugh and because I wanted to try monitor and abuse.

    How about you? What killers do you suggest buying first? Let me know below!

    Most people would say Bubba for BBQ&Chili.

  • The best first killer to buy is the killer that speaks most to you

    While not all killers are equally strong that's generly not a problem untill you reach purple/red ranks

    Playing a killer that you like rather then just what's strongest will also be more enjoyable to play the game with

  • Either Pig or Clown

    Pig for boops (lol) and: MYC, Surveillance

    Clown for PGTW and Bamboozle

    P.S. Plague for CI

    P.S.S... there are arguments for all DLC killers to be the first or needed for builds but get the killers you'd play as/ and pray to RNG god for the shrine to give you perks you don't have

  • I would suggest Bubba too. It's pretty straight forward with his power, pretty useful for newer players. And also rocks BBQ & Chili which definitely helps out on the Bloodpoint side. ๐Ÿ™‚

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    Hey. According to you, what killer should a new player purchase first? I bought doctor first cuz of his laugh and because I wanted to try monitor and abuse.

    How about you? What killers do you suggest buying first? Let me know below!

    I bought clown,and plague first cause of their perks. Most say bubba cause of BBQ

  • The right answer is whoever they think they will like.


    But if you wanna be strategic about it... get bubba because bbq helps so much with the grind.