Huntress
On Xbox, DBD. It says that I need to unlock Huntress? I don't know how to unlock her though...
On Xbox, DBD. It says that I need to unlock Huntress? I don't know how to unlock her though...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it's like on PS4 - you need to go to the in-game store and select her chapter. That will take you to the xbox store. The chapter is free, but you still need to go through the game store in order to unlock it - I don't know why
@Accullla said it best :)
I also play on Xbox so maybe we might play with/against one another @TheASSASIN09772