Question about The Spirit
If you're using an aura reading perk, let's say bitter murmur or nurses calling, can you still see the survivors aura when you're using Yamaoka's Haunting? Just wondering since I haven't bought her yet
If you're using an aura reading perk, let's say bitter murmur or nurses calling, can you still see the survivors aura when you're using Yamaoka's Haunting? Just wondering since I haven't bought her yet
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hate to say my guy, but you wont see the aura reading.
I always make that mistake with bbq
Aaaaw shucks. I suppose it would be kinda op
You can see the locations of Survivors when using Rancor while phasing, but remember it only shows the location where they were when the gen popped. If that helps.
Other than that, she can't see any survivors auras while phasing at all.