Killers stop disconnecting during end game
The amount of times killers have disconnected tonight is crazy. I hope they realize survivors still get escape points when you manually dc LOL. You’re just hurting yourself.
The amount of times killers have disconnected tonight is crazy. I hope they realize survivors still get escape points when you manually dc LOL. You’re just hurting yourself.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors stop disconnecting. You're only hurting the killer not yourselves.
Hey, this is suppose to be advice lol. I’m a killer main just catching up on dailies.
I don't condone disconnecting of any kind as it's against Terms of Service. That said, I can see why they do. They can tell when a game is over and they'd rather just move on faster than drag out a game of taunt and tbag at the gates till you push them out 1 at a time.
It’s funny I play survivor and killer equally and rarely does the killer dc but survivors dc no matter which I’m playing in over half the matches
Since there's effectively no meaningful penalty for leaving matches there's no reason to stick around when you're not having fun.
Even if we ignore all the "is it ever ok to DC?" questions I will never understand people that DC right before their match is over. Killers DCing at endgame, survivors DCing while being carried to their third hook or being mori'd. Just wait a little bit longer and take your points.
If someone is so bothered by tbagging and stuff that they'd rather DC than spend 30 seconds or whatever chasing people out then I'm sorry but that's a them problem more than anything else. If anything they can just afk for at most the duration of EGC.