So the Snap out of it nerf that lets them go to tier 1 and avoid all his afflictions while punishing doc for shocking survivors went through in full. He's dead now, maybe the ruin nerf was to distract from how dirty they were punking Doctor
Have you even played the new doctor? As a doctor main rank 1 four months in a row I can guarantee that it was an improvement overall, and that his kill rate will most certainly go up from before the rework. Oh, and by the way I was against the rework, but they definitely made improvements on him.
Have you even played the new doctor? As a doctor main rank 1 four months in a row I can guarantee that it was an improvement overall, and that his kill rate will most certainly go up from before the rework. Oh, and by the way I was against the rework, but they definitely made improvements on him.
Rank 1 doctor main for 2 years so...The madness nerf still hurts a lot, he is a bit better than I initially thought if you can hit with every static blast you get
You can, use distressing with him. I’ve played over 50 matches with him after the rework and I’ve lost less than 5 matches that I can think off. I’ve been using PGTW+Distressing+any two other perks.
I don't know how he got weaker after multiple buffs. The basic Shock Blast buffs in particular were massive. He's also one of the few killers to really take advantage of the Ruin changes.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This thread is hilarious now
Have you even played the new doctor? As a doctor main rank 1 four months in a row I can guarantee that it was an improvement overall, and that his kill rate will most certainly go up from before the rework. Oh, and by the way I was against the rework, but they definitely made improvements on him.
Rank 1 doctor main for 2 years so...The madness nerf still hurts a lot, he is a bit better than I initially thought if you can hit with every static blast you get
You can, use distressing with him. I’ve played over 50 matches with him after the rework and I’ve lost less than 5 matches that I can think off. I’ve been using PGTW+Distressing+any two other perks.
RIP my braincells
I don't know how he got weaker after multiple buffs. The basic Shock Blast buffs in particular were massive. He's also one of the few killers to really take advantage of the Ruin changes.
See my static blast post, I've started coming around