What killers do you main at rank 1 to rank 13? And below.

I'm not at high ranks yet. But im getting close to green ranks:) right now I'm at yellow ranks still :(


I like to main doctor more now because of his change :D


I also main ghostface and shape alot too:)


I play different ones from time to time but I been playing more of the doctor getting ready for his change :) HYPE:D



What are your mains?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • In red ranks I play mostly Legion, Ghostface, Oni, Hag and Huntress.

    I also play Piggy sometimes.

    But I'm a Legion main, I have the most hours on them.

  • I main Oni and play a bit of Ghostface as well as Plague. I'll probably be using Doctor more after the patch goes live. I do want to start playing more Pig and Huntress though. I try to rotate between all the killers when I play just so things stay fresh.

  • Nurse all day, no matter the rank. Maybe mix in some Huntress for some fun pog-shots.

  • In red ranks, Huntress.

  • Red ranks I play Pig, Huntress, and Demogorgon.

  • Red ranks. I mainly play Plague, Spirit, and Pig

  • @snowflake102 said:

    I'm not at high ranks yet. But im getting close to green ranks:) right now I'm at yellow ranks still :(

    I like to main doctor more now because of his change :D

    I also main ghostface and shape alot too:)

    I play different ones from time to time but I been playing more of the doctor getting ready for his change :) HYPE:D

    What are your mains?

    20-10 I'll play anything.

    9-5 I'll play anything unless I decide I want to push for rank 1 then I'll play Billy, Hag or Spirit.

    Rank 4-1 the above mentioned for the prior ranks but i tend to play a little less Hag.

    Why Hag? I simply grew to love her and have found a few playstyles I really enjoy that work well for me. I also need a break from Spirit and Billy. (PS4)

  • The nightmare, The cannibal and rarely The shape.

  • I'm in green ranks. I main Ghostface, but I play a lot of Spirit and Demogorgon too.

    I'm trying to get better at Pig, learning Huntress, Freddy and Plague on the side.

  • I just achieved rank 1 last night on killer. I main survivor but figured I'd try killer. I found out its very stressful. I play huntress exclusively.


  • Pig became impossible to play after i reach rank 13, plague is too weak like all other free killers (xbox), im actually playing clown, he is fun.

    I would like to test other assassins but its a lot of dlcs...