Am I Alone?
So I keep reading post on the forums that trash SWF which I am assuming by people who prefer to play killer. But it really has me questioning if I am alone.
I personally consider myself as a killer main, I play probably 80% of my game time as killer, used to be higher before I found some friends that play DBD. But the other 20% of my time is as SWF survivor. I rarely if ever even play as a Solo Survivor.
I've only ever had a few matches of killer where a SWF team was really annoying, but that is maybe 1 outta 10 games if not less.
How many other people who play killer only really play survivor as SWF?
Comments
I played Solo survivor to see what it's like, and it was easy for me after ranking killer to rank 1. I just copied what I seen top survivors do against me, and made red ranks.
Though solo survivor is definitely more stressful than SWF. However still not as stressful as Killer. I have been getting my friends into the game, and de ranked to help them learn and level. It's very clear that being in a SWF gives you so many advantages over the killer, it takes all the fun out of the game unless you are actually bullying them. So me and my SWF started making rules like not being allowed to communicate where the killer is, or what generator's to work on. Stuff like that.
r/thathappened
https://youtu.be/pAyKJAtDNCw
That legit made me burst out laughing at work. Well Done. lol
<3
“I play probably 80% of my game time as killer, used to be higher before I found some friends that play DBD. But the other 20% of my time is as SWF survivor. I rarely if ever even play as a Solo Survivor.”
I’m sure there are a number of other people like yourself as well. When people ask for SWF to be removed or easily dodged, they don’t seem to realise what would happen to the 4:1 ratio needed to maintain the game. Since only survivor allows you to play with friends it helps maintain that ratio.