Events like this bring out the WORST in this community
You get tons of killers camping and focusing the special generators and you get tons of survivors who will stop at nothing to prevent the killer from getting a special hook either by Sabo or blocking.
Can we please just have an event where each hook or each gen counts towards a goal? When your hook is halfway across the map or you can't get a special gen because of a camping killer it ruins the fun of this game.
Some people are hell bent on attempting to ruin other peoples fun.
Comments
It brings the best out of people too...
I've had more people be courteous and offer to farm just this first day than the entirety of the 2x BP event we had a little while ago.
This. I've had tons of matches where the survivors and killers help each other out.
Right now I'm around 70 tokens for the dress for the survivor because of farming.
After the toxic Lunar event, I was thinking the same thing. But I have played for many hours tonight with my friends, and overall its been a terrific experience. We had some of our best matches. No toxicity from killers. Been making fantastic blood points all around, killers included.
I hope the next 13 days is the same. Already got the 90 frozen margaritas.
It's all depends on the person. The event just gives an incentive to be nice or to be an #########. It all depends on the person and what he/she chooses to be.
Myself, I'm pretty generous, I try to give killer hooks and if they are missing any once the gates are open I let them kill me.
I just encountered a Hillbilly using Pink Mori and only let us get 2 gens, but I'm not changing from being nice, because of 1 asswipe.
Its really hard to be nice after all the ######### you experienced in 2 and 1/2 years as killer at least.
Survivor is more chill and it does not bother me as much that they get their hooks.
I've been playing since Jan 2016, so I know my fair share of toxicity, but I don't go down to their level. I play to enjoy the game and unlock sh*t.
At this point im playing by the game's rules and not the imaginary ones. Its for the best since peps flame you no matter what ( its funny at first but then it stops being so).
As killer I do the same as always. I try to stop survivors from doing the gens. Not my fault that they only concentrate on the special gens, then I have to concentrate on them too and kick them.
Survivors sabotaging the special hooks however is just plain toxic
It works both ways. If you're gonna be guarding a gen and kicking it to not let survivors get it, why should survivors let you get special hooks? The hypocrisy in your statement is quite real.
I don't personally do it, because I don't like it when they do it to me, but let's be real.
The difference is that trying to protect gens which almost has been completeted is somethign a killer would do without the event too.
But sabotaging is somethign that is never done by survivors because its not viable anymore, they just do it now to take away the special hooks
Says who? I've seen my fair amount of hook saves by sabo Gods. Your statement is full of hypocrisy.
Point. Blank. Period.
Fair amount? Can only talk about my own experience but it probably happens in 1/30 games that someone sabotages a single hook. During the event every 2nd game hooks are destroyed left and right
But hypcrisy, yeah.....
Its hypocritic as long as it is an opposite opinion though.
Lol. It doesn't matter how many times it happens, it's a game mechanic just like kicking generators. Once again, hypocrisy.
[Spoiler Alert: Here comes the usual "entitled" comment]
I'm not entitled to a special gen just like you're not entitled to a special hook, so if you kick someone's gen and guard it with your life so that it isn't completed then you can expect to get sabo'd and it's not toxicity in that case.
I have to agree with you on the opinion. Just not the way how it is delivered.
Seems like someone didn't understand that this game lives over abuse and toxicity.
Not sure how many signs you need. Even the damn game director is a ######### meme and troll.
"Go play ######### Civilization".
Dont forget the nice peps too . I sure wont. They are one of the reasons i enjoyed DBD so much.
I play on pc, I encounter a sabo God every 10 matches or so, and whenever I have a sabo daily which is like every 5 days or so, I go full out sabo before killer is able to hook. It doesn't always work, but when it does I get praised from both sides (killer and survivor) because it's not very easy to do nowadays, but still doable.
I would never do it during an event though, because I want to get points just as much as the next guy and I don't practice in hypocrisy.
Killer that crys about everything, nothing to see here.