Why are all of Hillbilly's purple cosmetics auric cells only?
From what I can see, all of the other killers have atleast 1 purple cosmetic that can be bought with shards. Why is Hillbilly the only one without any?
From what I can see, all of the other killers have atleast 1 purple cosmetic that can be bought with shards. Why is Hillbilly the only one without any?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My best guess is they determine cosmetic value on an individual basis and they think all of Hillbilly's are unique enough to be worth cells only. I was personally hoping his fireworks skin would have a shards option, but unfortunately that didn't happen. I think they should at least have a shards option for his ranger skin considering they had it on sale at one point for 300 cells.
At the very least, he got a recolor for his Auto-Repair Reaper skin in the last rift. Whenever those cosmetics go on sale in the store (I believe 6 months after that rift closed), I'm willing to bet that recolor will have a shards option.