Perks: Killer v Survivor

When I play killer I look at my perks and think...

One has to be Ruin

Two and three slots have to have Synergy

Four depending on the last two needs to be a lasting gen defense/no ed/BP & information BBQ.

It becomes quite boring however on the survivor side....

One exhaustion perk

Two DS

Three Self care (only if solo)

Four Borrowed time/Adrenaline/Unbreakable/...

The point is there are numerous meta perks to choose from including fun ones such as Head on, Any means necessary, ...

Ones that are almost meta, spine chill, small game, bond, deliverance...

Why is there so much more love put into survivor perks?

Comments

  • You do realize you are the one putting those limitations on your your perk choices...right?

  • Imagine running Self-Care. Rank 10 survs.

  • "Ones that are almost meta, spine chill, small game, bond, deliverance..."


    You gotta be trolling.

  • My killer build depends on who I am playing and what I am trying to do. Never is ruin required on any of them.

    My mains are probably Huntress, Piggy and Spirit

    • Huntress:
    • - BBQ because I am a BP Hoe
    • - Nurses because cool shots
    • - Iron Maiden because I don't run extra hatchets
    • - Extra Perk (lately its been corrupt because it usually lets me get 2 hooks before a gen is done)
    • Piggy
    • - Basically Scorpionz build (Monitor, Enduring and Whispers) with the last perk either Brutal and BBQ (See Huntress for why I run BBQ)
    • Spirit
    • - BBQ because I am a BP Hoe and that is the only perk I run on her.


    When I play survivor my Build is basically the same no matter who I play as

    • Spine Chill, cause [BAD WORD] Ghostface
    • Kindred, causes it's a god-tier perk now
    • Borrowed Time, cause WAY to many killers tunnel the unhooked survivor instead of the rescuer
    • Iron will, cause I rarely heal and its annoying as [BAD WORD] to listen to myself moan for 10 minutes

    EDIT Forgot a killer

    • M1tress
    • - Enduring, Brutal, Devour and Bamboozle with Iri heads and a toolbelt on the Hawkins map. But that is mostly a meme build, but its still a build I play fairly often. And No it doesn't count as an M1tress if you do not at least bring Iri heads (You are not allowed to use them, but you must bring them for it to count).
  • @ABannedCat said:

    "Ones that are almost meta, spine chill, small game, bond, deliverance..."

    You gotta be trolling.

    Those are high tier perks though. Are you trolling?

  • Killer's have to take perks to balance the game.

    Survivors take perks to ignore mistakes.

    I have said what I have said.

  • My killer build is 1 slowdown perk, 1 detection perk, bbq for bp or a synergy perk, and finally 1 synergy perk.

    My survivor build is 1 exhaustion perk, spine chill, BT, and a wildcard (usually We'll Make It but I also try BK with a medkit or Resilience or Small Game)

    These are my builds when I'm just playing and not doing any build in particular.