Do you want this game to add an offline/solo practice mode so you can get a feel for new killers or get back into survivor mode if you haven't played for a while?
This would be immensely helpful for new players as this game throws you in the deep end quick. I know I was terrible when I first started and only after months of practice and watching people play on YouTube did I become slightly decent lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see why not.
Yes kinda like F13 only better. I love the idea and have wanted it to happen for a long time. Does Behavior see these polls?
This would be immensely helpful for new players as this game throws you in the deep end quick. I know I was terrible when I first started and only after months of practice and watching people play on YouTube did I become slightly decent lol.