Any (Reworked) Nurse Streamers?

I have started the process of learning Nurse on PS4 and would love to see some streamers that mainly play the current reworked Nurse. I know some of the bigger streamers occasionally play Nurse, and some of the ones that use to play Nurse have stopped. Just curious if there are any that still play Nurse a majority of the time.

Thanks for the Help!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Facture

    No, there really isn't any streamers that play her for the majority of time.

    Most streamers mix it up anyways, and ones that did play her for the majority of the time have (like you said) moved on to other Killers. I personally haven't seen any that stream her most of the time anymore, but there could be some obscure streamer that does... or someone more prominent that i'm unaware of.

    But if not, than no, since they've probably moved on by now.

  • @FireHazard said:

    @Facture

    No, there really isn't any streamers that play her for the majority of time.

    Most streamers mix it up anyways, and ones that did play her for the majority of the time have (like you said) moved on to other Killers. I personally haven't seen any that stream her most of the time anymore, but there could be some obscure streamer that does... or someone more prominent that i'm unaware of.

    But if not, than no, since they've probably moved on by now.

    Thanks for the reply. That is what I was thinking but was hopeful someone out there might still be putting out new content with her.

  • @Facture said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1004339#Comment_1004339

    Thanks for the reply. That is what I was thinking but was hopeful someone out there might still be putting out new content with her.

    Who knows, you could get lucky if someone delves more into the obscure side of twitch.

    Otherwise, there's nothing I've seen about it. So if even the obscure side doesn't do it, than you're out of luck man.

  • This is the closest one I can come up with. When he plays killer he always plays at least some nurse and plays her add-on-less. There were more vods until a few days ago with quite a few matches, but now they're unavailable. He usually 4ks, even on Lery's.

    https://www.twitch.tv/knightlight_/

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    This is the closest one I can come up with. When he plays killer he always plays at least some nurse and plays her add-on-less. There were more vods until a few days ago with quite a few matches, but now they're unavailable. He usually 4ks, even on Lery's.

    https://www.twitch.tv/knightlight_/

    This seems like a solid pick yeah, upon further examination though, they don't really stream super often, but they do a decent bit.

    It doesn't look like they play DBD mostly though, but when they do they pick Nurse most of the time yeah.