All killers will get their own chase music, but in what order?

We all know they will all get one, eventually, 1 at a time.

But in what order?

By rift? So the killer that will be on the rift gets the music when more people will play him?

Makes sense to me.


By rework/update? So when a killer gets updated, he gets the music when people will be trying him out?

Also makes sense to me.


A combination of both? Neither?


If we go by rift, trapper will be the last one to get a chase music, since he was already on the rift.

If we go by updates, spirit will be the last one to get it. Since she was the last one to get an update before doctor.


Does anyone know how it will be? Does anyone have a preference? Or a better idea?

Comments

  • I think they have mentioned new killers will have them and reworked killers will have them. So unless the killer gets a rework they are unlikely to get their own music, at least for the foreseeable future.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    I think they have mentioned new killers will have them and reworked killers will have them. So unless the killer gets a rework they are unlikely to get their own music, at least for the foreseeable future.

    I think I remember seeing peanits say all killers will get them, just 1 at a time.