They are probably holding off until they fix it. They were giving people a timeout even if you didn't disconnect.
As In I loaded into a match in which a survivor got disconnected during loading and I received a 5 minute timeout even though I never even DC'ed before.
They can't release that system, until those bugs are fixed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
idk when but it is time !
No one knows but the devs, and they're not going to reveal a date until it's ready. Hopefully sooner rather than later, though.
They are probably holding off until they fix it. They were giving people a timeout even if you didn't disconnect.
As In I loaded into a match in which a survivor got disconnected during loading and I received a 5 minute timeout even though I never even DC'ed before.
They can't release that system, until those bugs are fixed.