The promised forum changes are starting
I caught PatBrutal with the new HUD for the Dev-Community manager and at the top of the page I have this
The changes are coming
I caught PatBrutal with the new HUD for the Dev-Community manager and at the top of the page I have this
The changes are coming
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does that mean the unofficial "features" are coming too?!
I dunno, but we will see what happens, also @Peanits that user better message when those changes go live on forums
They're slowly coming in. The meaty changes are going to be a little while longer, but we started to add some things in now for the time being. Earlier today we updated the BHVR profile pictures to be consistent with our branding, but that made the dev posts stick out less than before. To compensate, we went ahead and added those fancy dev trackers now so they're easier to distinguish.
Also, >
I see you added Tentacle por- I mean Entity legs in the background....Entity...phew.
The dev trackers are pretty cool tbh
Any update for mobile? Also anything about this annoying bug or whatever? Not sure what it is tbh, it’s a empty space that doesn’t let you scroll all the way up and blocks some of the site. Nothing major but it can get annoying lol.
Not just yet, no. This is more due to the older theme we're using now. Once we switch over to our new forums, it'll look like this:
Much more compact, the top bar and bottom bar are out of the way until you want them.
Poor TestAccount 😔