Pro-Pain Vs. Shotgun

So i spend auric cells on hillbillys hammer (I main him)

AND THE NEXT DAY

NEW HILLBILLY EVENT WEAPON!!!

Which do yall think is better?

(Btw i use scarecrow and red jeans with it)

Comments

  • The shotgun is the most meta weapon because it has no bullets, meaning it is nothing but a troll by the devs.

    Dev 1: "Let's put guns in DBD"
    Dev 2: "Sure but no bullets"

  • @8BITLORD said:
    So i spend auric cells on hillbillys hammer (I main him)

    AND THE NEXT DAY

    NEW HILLBILLY EVENT WEAPON!!!

    Which do yall think is better?

    (Btw i use scarecrow and red jeans with it)

    You know you can change weapon every game? That's an option you aren't stuck with 1 for 1 year

  • How can something be "better" when it's just a skin?

  • I bought the shovel a week ago, its just 1800 shards and they look good.
  • i feel like the shotguns are better just bacause are soo small compared to pain hammer which is huge (thats what she said)