Snowball Effect Trapper: AMAZING and FUN to do

You know that urge survivors have to help teammates?

Use your addons to darken traps and bring 1+ traps, place one trap on each exit gate lever, place trap on one entrance of shack with basement, another one on window, grab another trap but don't place it, go down someone, bring him to basement with Iron Grasp and Agitation, leave basement, place trap going up the stairs, place another trap where the basement pallet is, watch them all fall to their doom.

2 traps on exit doors, 4 traps in basement.

Go for chases, don't worry, you don't have to camp, the amount of survivors who step on traps is amazing with this strategy. 3k+ every game and the funny part is the post game messages.

Survivor: "Basement builder"

Me: "But dude, I didn't even camp you guys, I kept going away and your teammates kept falling into my traps"

Survivor: "Still, getting reported for exploits, trapping the exit gates for the last of us"


Red ranks trapper main, xbox

Comments

  • Keep that message as a trophy, having someone report you means you did good enough to think that you used an exploit

  • @Hoodied said:

    Keep that message as a trophy, having someone report you means you did good enough to think that you used an exploit

    This was actually the exact way how I got the "trap 6 people in a single game" challenge without asking to farm

  • xbox trapper rank 3 right now, xbox, this is the skin I always use:

    image.png

    I know it's not new...