Ranking System and Lobby in DBD

Good day beloved Community and b

I'm a fan of dead by daylight as it is now(if we overlook the bugs and Server lags) but i don´t have the feeling anymore that i have to do anything in the game. I reached rank 1 as Survivor ages ago and played over a 1000 hours at rank 1 but i do not have anything to do except just leveling new Survivors and killers and this getting pretty boring...I had ideas before to make DBD more interesting again, for Competitiv Players like me, like make a Ranking list of the top 200 players with the most Pips at Rank 1 for each Server region. I can fully understand it if no one likes a Idea like this. There would be other things one could Implement for the Players like something as Guilds or Groups you and your Friends can create and Rank up too and than you have a "Guild" rank and with this you can unlock shards, bloodpoints, make your own pendents with a "Guild" Logo on it or something. So the "Guild" rank should be resetet with the Normal ranks every month on the 13th. Maybe you could also implemant a new Lobby which is more like the lobby of Deathgarden where you can run around, test perks and stuff while waiting. I am interested in what the Community and bhvr would think about this things. I appriciate constructiv feedback which can help us all.

See you in the Fog! (Ah i am realy sorry for this grammer it is probably horrible to read but yeah you know....)

TeaCupSera

Comments