Ruin needed a change but this ain’t it
I play survivor at high ranks and yeah it can get annoying to play against a good killer with ruin but I see why high rank killers run it. Just like survivors run Adrenaline, dead hard, Sprint burst, etc. If this ruin change goes through I suggest to take a look at trilling tremors and cruel limits as these perks have so much potential but they are not useful enough. I want killers to have a variety of perks to count on and make the gameplay interesting and fun. I would also want to note to make other killers stronger, BHVR said something of 80% of killers using ruin, may I suggest to make other killers viable so that 70% of killers won’t be the same ones too. I want to see more variety NOT THE SAME #########
Comments
I don't even see why it would be necessary to change Ruin. If you can't hit skillchecks, just cleanse the totem. Even a rank 20 can cleanse a totem!