waiting list to play killer
Has a waiting list ever been considered? I haven't played in a while but I watched some streams and a friend play recently, and they've said the wait times are (still) bad.
I'm not good at math but if 100 people queue for killer you need another 400 players to make a lobby.
You should implement some type of waitlist with modifiers if someone has played mainly survivor the last n games, he should be bumped up the list compared to someone who barely made the cut by playing the minimum amount of survivor games. And a visual cue with the help of a gradient progress bar (red, orange, green)
Keeping it liberal and leaving it up to the community to balance a 4:1 ratio is not a good idea.
Comments
Ummm its 15minutes to get matched survivor on ps4
And about 3 seconds to matched as killer
Noone wants to play killer lol
Oh, I see. Must've misremembered what my friend said then. Or it's different on the ps4.
either way, thanks for the late input @emptyCups