Nerf Dead Hard
I just think this perk needs to be looked at. The last four games I played, 15/16 of the survivors were using it. It’s much more common than DS. I can’t be the only killer that is constantly running into this perk every single game?
I just think this perk needs to be looked at. The last four games I played, 15/16 of the survivors were using it. It’s much more common than DS. I can’t be the only killer that is constantly running into this perk every single game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why dont you use dead hard for a few games and then come back and then see how you feel about it. DH only works against good killers when used for distance and using DH for distance effectively requires skill.