The list of Perks players say are the worst are becoming more and more slim as time goes on so I'll throw a bone to you: Is Deja Vu a bad perk or is it for newer players?
It’s definitely a training wheels Perk, it has its uses for newer players and its effectiveness diminishes with time. Dark Sense is something I would consider total ass, since its effect is so negligible that not even new players gravitate towards it.
I can agree with that about Dark Sense and Deja Vu, both Perks don't outweigh the downsides of the perk slot with benefits but Deja Vu can definitely help you learn gen spawns at least and how too not three gen yourself
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s definitely a training wheels Perk, it has its uses for newer players and its effectiveness diminishes with time. Dark Sense is something I would consider total ass, since its effect is so negligible that not even new players gravitate towards it.
I can agree with that about Dark Sense and Deja Vu, both Perks don't outweigh the downsides of the perk slot with benefits but Deja Vu can definitely help you learn gen spawns at least and how too not three gen yourself