It's a bug?
When I complete that frosty margarita's machine I don't receive a bonus bloodpoint's, I was even looking to the score board at the end, but I didn't recieve.
PS: On the killer I recieve the bonus.
When I complete that frosty margarita's machine I don't receive a bonus bloodpoint's, I was even looking to the score board at the end, but I didn't recieve.
PS: On the killer I recieve the bonus.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you use a "BBQ invitation" offering in the matches that you did not receive the bonus bloodpoints? You need to use that offering to earn bonus points from either the special hooks or generators. If you do not use it, you will only gain progress towards unlocking the event cosmetics.
Yes, I used it
Using the BBQ offering but not receiving the bonus bloodpoints certainly sounds like the result of a bug. Has this happened in more than one match for you? If you reencounter this issue, it may be worthwhile to post it in the "BUG REPORTS" section of this website so that the developers can better see it.
Due to the connection issues, I have been unable to play the game today, so I cannot speak on how widespread the problem is, but hopefully, it isn't too prevalent.
In regards to your statement, what exactly do you mean is a connection issue? If you are referring to me being unable to log into the game, that is not an issue on my end, but rather a problem which the developers have confirmed is quite widespread and are working to fix.
If you are speaking about the OP not receiving the bonus event bloodpoints when they use an event offering, I don't see how that can have a relation to the current connection issues, but perhaps it does. For clarification, when I previously said that I do not know how widespread the problem is I was referring to the issue which the OP wrote about, not the current connection problems as I understand that they are quite prevalent right now.