Bloodweb Advice?
What's the best way to get perks you have unlocked for other characters in bloodweb? I know it's 100% random I know..... But does unlocked perks you don't want and getting them out of the way bring the other perks in? Or ignoring them and hoping the ones you do want help? Obviously this is all from experience. I just took the shape from 0-30 and never got barbeque and chilli and that's all I wanted with him 🤦🏻♂️
Comments
From my experience... I find you usually get a low tier and a high tier perk, but it can be random.
So if I find BBQ.... I will usually then start grabbing the higher tier perks in the web first before grabbing new ones, cause I find that sometimes causes the higher tier version of BBQ to come up.
Sometimes that works... but I've had times when I keep just getting all tier one perks if I upgrade most perks to their higher tier.
But until you get that tier one.. it is pretty random.