Bloody party streamers
How often do you guys see bps in your blood web now a days before I use to see them often and even multiple in the same web, but now a days I can use a million blood points and barely get one.
How often do you guys see bps in your blood web now a days before I use to see them often and even multiple in the same web, but now a days I can use a million blood points and barely get one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I rarely see them, but it doesn't bother me since I also rarely use them. I have a lot built up. I'm superstitious and believe they're bad luck. I might as well have a black cat walk across the screen. Whenever I would use one, I'd have the worst match. Camping, tunneling, slugging, disconnects....you name it. I used them during the Rift Challenges when a killer messaged me before the match started saying he wanted to farm.
It's kinda sad how they are more rare then the actual ultra rare offerings
I love how when I got Demo from P3 lvl 1 to P3 lvl 50 with all perks, I got 11 party streamers and 33 mories. I wish they were a little less rare.
I'm actually currently working on getting all perks on wraith. I have put about 3 million blood points in him over the last couple of weeks. I believe i have gotten 4 BPS out of that.
Rarely. They should change switch the rarities so mori offerings and keys are as rare as BPS, and BPS are as common as mori offerings and keys are now.
It's a general issue with Green items. Unfortunately add-ons and offerings share the same RNG gauge.