The first constitutional wholesome republic of the fog Meetup
I, J from the government of the fog,now declare the first true Meetup of the administration. Our members till January 15 are;
Guardian of The Constitution: @AAAAA
Supreme Leader: @Cornpopers_Evan
Minister of Trees: @GrootDude
Minister of Compromise: @Fibijean
Governor of Haddonfield: @ShrekIsHot
Minister of The Swamps: @ShrekIsHot
Minister of Irrelevant Issues: @Skarkio
Speaker of The Senate: @Boosted_Dwight
Arch-Sherriff: @Masantonio
Minister of Lore: @CLAUDETTEINABUSH (J)
Guardian of Dwights: @CLAUDETTEINABUSH (J)
Lover of Myers: @CLAUDETTEINABUSH (J)
Guardian of Janes: @Bigbootiejudy666
(Welcome)
Minister of the Environment: @KillermainBTWm8
(Welcome)
I now declare the first meeting among us. Gentlemen and gentle-women, let us begin.
Ruin changes from the developer gods have manage to make a civil war among the ones that believe it's for the best,and the ones who believe is for the worst. Fellow co-workers,let me hear your thoughts about this.
The People of the fog are available to comment below too,but their words won't reach into our influence.
Comments
sure
*AAAAA says; wanna join the government?
Intellectuals;
Nah I'll just be a janitor
I will take Executive Rework Announcer and Consultant.
My job is to make meme reworks.
Speaking of... Legion's Feral Frenzy might need a duration nerf. Add-ons are too strong.
Well I am now leader of the janitors and all trash will be removed
Get rekt brainless gamerz
This post was made by the janitor gang