Survivors Ultra Rare offering

Besides that the Offerings for both sides need a rework (Killer mist bottle offering why does it exist??). I would like to see a Ultra Rare offering for survivors, not something like the Moonshine, something new that actually benefits the gameplay in a good way. But obviously something that wouldnt be to strong if you stack it 4 times. Maybe you have some suggestions, would be interesting to see what ppl might think about that.

Comments

  • I’ve always had this idea for an ultra rare survivor offering. It’s a reverse mori. I know it sounds crazy but read me out. Basically how it works is a cool animation like a mori BUT of the survivor trying to escape the killers grasp and it only works on second/death hook for that SPECIFIC survivor only.

    You Can Activate it whenever being picked up or while being carry. YOU CanNot spam it either. It’s a 1 time use. Once the animation is over IT ALWAYS ENDS WITH THE SURVIVOR TRIPPING OVER TO put the survivor back into the dying state and the killer has to repick up the survivors. The wiggles bar is reset though to insure the killer can try and still get to the hook. The killer can’t dribble either because it can be used when being picked up.

    I’ve always imagine Meg’s reverse mori like she kicks and punches the killer in the stomach but she end up hurting her hand and tries running away but trips. Or Feng Min’s she pulls out a gaming controller and throws it a the killer head knocking the killer back just a little and she trying running away but she falls.

  • @ThisLadyRightHere

    Actually this doesnt sound that bad, could be fun and a nice addition to the game. That increases the personallity of the single survivors aswell! I would like that^^

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @ThisLadyRightHere

    Actually this doesnt sound that bad, could be fun and a nice addition to the game. That increases the personallity of the single survivors aswell! I would like that^^

    It’s not even “Overpowered” I think it balanced as it does benefit both sides. killer get a hook and survivors by time. Yes It is a time waster, but that’s the point. And so is a mori so nobody can’t even make that argument.