Why do ppl think the clown has one of the worst powers in the game?

Actually Clown has a really good and strong power, probably one of the best anti loop powers. I hear and read alot of ppl complaining that Clown is so bad because his power needs a rework. I personally think that is not true at all. I would consider myself as a really good Killer main and good clown player. And I NEVER have issues catching survivors. In a decent balanced map "Badham" I catch a survivor in 1min at max time. Depends on if the survivor is at the school pallets or not because they are pretty damn save.

His bottles are fine I would say just the reload speed is to slow, the brown addon should be baseline. What Clown truly needs is a secondary power OR the gentimes overall needs to be adjusted. In this case giving Clown a secondary power that somehow slows down the gens or gives him more map pressure. You can consider Clown as a Freddy without Teleport, he has a great anti loop ability but has NO map pressure.

What do you guys think?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

1 2 ›