Anyone know any fun perk builds I can run with the perk Diversion?
I know it’s not the best perk in the game, but I’ve always seen Diversion as kind of interesting and unique, and I wonder what other perks I can combo it with.
Tagged:
Trusted
I know it’s not the best perk in the game, but I’ve always seen Diversion as kind of interesting and unique, and I wonder what other perks I can combo it with.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My first thought would be Stake-Out, since it has the same build-up requirement of being in the Killer's Terror Radius without being in a chase. Something stealthy like Quick & Quiet or Urban Evasion, maybe?
@trapped_by_daylight
It's mostly a stand alone perk that works off of stealth builds or any build in-general.
As said above, Stake-Out is a nice combo since they both have the same requirements, if you're trying out for anything other than a stealth build, than you can try using it with an already established Houdini build.
A Houdini build is as follows, Dance With Me, Quick and Quiet, Lithe, and Diversion.
As said in the explanations above, the perks Lithe, Dance With Me, and Quick and Quiet make up the "Houdini build". They do this by removing the fast vault notification with Quick and Quiet and than removes the scratch marks you leave after the fast vault for 3 seconds WHILE also giving you a speed boost for 3 seconds at the same time of Dance With Me's activation.
So in a sense, if you get the Killer to lose sight of you in a chase, you can fast vault at a window (for example) and than run off somewhere without leaving a trail! If they saw a glimpse of you at the start of that run but not the end, than you can crouch afterwards and throw the pebble somewhere to make them think you fast vaulted something else OR someone else is close-by.
Or of course, you could just use the 3 perks to hide in a locker, but this makes Diversion have a use with the build itself!
conclusion (tl;dr)
Use it with a stealth perks like Fixated or Urban Evasion to rack up the charge meter in the Killer's Terror Radius (while also hiding a lot better), or use it in a Houdini Build to divert them to other locations at the end of the sprint.
The perk goes well with mostly every build, but the perk is at it's best with a stealth build.
Diversion, OOO, Head On, Any Means.
The most meme build ever. Just be a pure pain in the ass for the killer.
I've run this build and it's a lot of fun but you will be a target for sure. You might want to take DS instead of OOO if you aren't confident in your chase ability.