personally I find the game to be quite decent and different, it's not perfect but with some love and effort it might get there
@Chubster said:personally I find the game to be quite decent and different, it's not perfect but with some love and effort it might get there
@Chubster said:
From what I've seen of gameplay, fiends seem to easy to kill.
I think it was ok, but I'm hopping this year will be better xD
From what ive seen, it is shaping up to a healthy competition to dbd.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I've seen of gameplay, fiends seem to easy to kill.
I think it was ok, but I'm hopping this year will be better xD
From what ive seen, it is shaping up to a healthy competition to dbd.