No Ruin = Matches over faster
I'm wondering if this is an intended consequence - Did the devs think matches were too long?
I'm wondering if this is an intended consequence - Did the devs think matches were too long?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It'll make rift leveling easier since it goes purely by matches played through rather than actual performance
1. Shorter matches
2. Longer queue
3. ??????
4. Profit!
I get the feeling - from their responses they understand they really screwed up on this one. However by the end of the day it had to be done because Hex: Ruin - even though the only way for slow killers to have a chance, was a very broken perk that greatly skewed statistic's.
I am sure after it's changes they will have an easier time balancing the game, and they will be able to again focus on making the game fun again for killers.
I've been playing Trapper almost exclusively for the last few days, and without Ruin to boot. It's brutal. I've just come to accept that, in order to set up, I need to let three gens pop.
Shorter matches will make it harder for both sides to pip.
Can't wait to see this patch in the wild and how it will affect all platforms and players.