When do you farm?

When do you guys farm? I do when;

1. Someone DC's at the first 2 minutes of the game. I feel bad :(

2. If someone played really well,looped,360d,did all the gens,but he remained the last one since he team was awful. Poor boy 😢

3. If the last survivors are either Jane or Dwight. Jane for dat ASH and Dwight ,for the same reason pretty much and because he is innocent.

4. If the last survivor didn't try to open the gates and waited for me to just crouch and look me at my face,whispering "do what you have to do"

So what about you guys? Lemme know below!!!!

Comments

  • I don't. I find it extremely boring for both sides. I especially hate it as survivor. I don't want to wait 15 minutes to find a match only to have it be boring as hell.

  • As killer: 1 DC I let them finish one free of chase gen, 2 DC I farm

    As survivor: If my SWF placed 2+ BPS I'm messaging the killer

  • If everyone asks me in lobby and I feel like it.

    And I usually don't feel like it, so I leave the lobby.

  • 2 DCs = relaxed and I'll let the last 2 farm if they want. That or if I'm playing a specific Killer for a daily and there's a DC. Can make it harder to finish up that daily in one match so I'll let them farm as long as they let me get it done.

  • Never. Farming is boring and I'd rather just get to the next match. As survivor I'll signal to the killer that I just want to be hooked and if he doesn't I'll DC. As killer I'll sometimes give the last person hatch if I find it quickly.

  • If I kill 3 survivors too fast or if someone dc’s and I still flatten 2

  • I rarely do it anymore as more often than not, Survivors either don't want to farm or don't understand what farming gestures/tactics are and it ends up wasting my time.


    When & if I do, usually only during Bloodhunt Events when Bloody Party Streamers/Gruesome Gataeus are used


    OR

    If a match has a Survivor DC right away as the match begins, or two Survivors DC/suicide on hook fairly early on....I'll make one or two attempts to indicate a farm so we all get some Bloodpoints. If after that, no one agrees or understands, I proceed like a normal match

    1. When I feel like it
    2. If I see more than one party streamers
    3. If 2 people dc early game and the other two weren’t toxic at all
    4. If survivors weren’t toxic and engage the farming (Stand in front of me and gesture, clearly being friendly)
  • All the time. As long as no one tbags and I could obviously murder them at any time, I’ll let them farm. They always appreciate it and they always end up low ranks. Game is scary enough for new people, it’s a nice change of pace for them to get a easy match.

    If they’re semi-decent, I’ll try to kill all but one.

    If they are mean bullies, I’ll tunnel, slug and camp. Do whatever I can to make sure they all die. Really hard to do on a large map.

    Bills and Jakes must die tho. Unless there is two of them, I’ll let the better dressed one live.