Can you please fix matchmaking for solo players

crappy game.jpg

Every game it's the same now. I carry the team, often resorting to needing to keep the killer distracted for at least 3 gens. I then go down to NOED at the end and get left to die on the first hook. "just cleansing totems" isn't an option since it's pretty hard to cleanse totems when I'm being chased...

Here's the takeaway from all this...

  • The killer doesn't have fun when someone much more experienced loops them all game
  • I don't have fun when I can see I'm with a team of newcomers all going down instantly and I have to put in so much work to carry a team when I have zero chance of actually escaping myself

I didn't play as much last month so I got caught on the short end of reset and put down to purple. However even when I'm red ranks this also happens.

Why am I always getting put in games with complete beginners? again the killers get frustrated and when NOED kicks in they just stand there hitting me on hook upset that I ran them for so long. I don't like having to put in so much work with minimal chance of escape because I'm put with survivors below my skill level.

Why do we even have ranks if they aren't working?

The game used to be fun, I would get put with red rank survivors who all pulled their weight and a red rank killer who knew how to play and apply pressure to the team. It was fun! this however is not. Just let me play with my own kind.

Comments