This is not right ....

Below is a screen shot of my last match I solo que I don’t no if others were swf but the rank of the killer compared to us ... there should be no reason at all why we all playing a rank 19 killer being purple rank bar one ....really needs to be fixed I was having fun until I saw the rank and was like oh wow he was a rank 19 now I just feel really bad for that demi:(

585CFEFE-0415-4F43-988B-8D9CAF7C416E.jpeg


Comments

  • The problem is that rank 19 dude was probably waiting 30 plus minutes for that match. It just kept expanding his search until it got you guys.

  • It goes the other way as well, giving rank 15 survivors to face rank 1 killers. Absolutely broken matchmaking currently.

  • I no which made it even worst if you saw how the match went ... most prob waited 30 mins to get gens popping left and right I messaged him after saying ggs sorry about matchmaking,

  • @MissKitty95 said:

    I no which made it even worst if you saw how the match went ... most prob waited 30 mins to get gens popping left and right I messaged him after saying ggs sorry about matchmaking,

    It doesn't matter. I still remember my first games as the hillybilly 3~ years ago, getting absolutely demolished on old badham preschool. Any new killer is going to get stomped over and over until they improve, or quit.

  • The current matchmaking issue has already been reported numerous times. The devs are aware and have responded that they are working on a fix which will be implemented "soon". My guess is that we should see some improvements with the mid chapter patch