I believe, as mentioned above, they stay available for two weeks after the closing of the Rift (not the Tome, technically, since the Tome stays open forever). So you have until the 22nd - roughly one more week - to spend them before they expire.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i want to know this too
I am pretty sure 2 weeks after Tome I closed.
I believe, as mentioned above, they stay available for two weeks after the closing of the Rift (not the Tome, technically, since the Tome stays open forever). So you have until the 22nd - roughly one more week - to spend them before they expire.
@Fibijean I just checked and a my serums are gone?
That's odd. The Rift didn't close until the 8th. You could contact Support and complain to them, since the official news post about the event (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/news-withering-blight-event-overview#latest) did say "Any unspent Serum will expire two weeks after The Rift closes."
Here is the link to contact Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com