Is rank reset the worst time to play?
I’ve noticed when reset happens, the most toxic players on both sides seem to come out to play. Tonight’s been horrible!! Anyone else experience this?
Tagged:
Trusted
I’ve noticed when reset happens, the most toxic players on both sides seem to come out to play. Tonight’s been horrible!! Anyone else experience this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It used to be worse as red ranks would be put down to rank 10. Basically everyone apart from those in the new zone of 20-16 were in ranks 15 to 10.
The reset system now only put you down one colour bracket so red to purple.
Not anymore, since you're only placed back on color rank. I went from rank 8 purple to rank 9 green.
Though, doesn't this just mean that everybody will be red rank in two or three months?
Yup. I hit rank 4 for the first time this month, even though I definitely don't belong there. Now I'm rank 5 so in a couple hours of playing I'll probably be back into rank 4. Feelsbadman
only a little worse today than any other day. Match making is still borken. Still can be green ranks stuck in with rank 1's, only difference is Now you can be 14+ and be stuck with the same "Rank 5's" today.