Killer adepts
I'm probably not the only person to have said this before but holy balls...
Please make it so you get your adept by 4king and not relying on the ######### emblem system. I just 4k'd with only a single gen being done with Oni and only just getting a Single pip (Ruthless Killer).
Why the hell did you guys go ahead with this change to killer adepts?
Comments
It's stupidly frustrating. I only just managed to complete this with GF and it's only difficult in the sense that you have no idea if you reached the 'score' of each emblem. It's nice for a survivor who just has to walk out the front door, so why can killers not receive a similar version. Overall, I gave up on any more Adept achievements. Not worth the hassle until the Emblem system is overhauled or something
I agree. The old system of getting the 4k was just fine as it was. Like the ruin nerf, making changes that were not needed and nobody asked for or wants.
It's the same with old fast vaults in a sense.
Nobody really asked for or wanted changes to fast vaults. All that would be said of the matter was "Oh that was a fast vault? Cool"
BHVR really need to play their game before changing stuff like this. Killer adepts are impossible at purple/red ranks