It’s started!!!!

I’ve had The game for about 2 weeks. The 1st week (about 10 games) I was in a game within 2 minutes of queuing.

Now I’m having to wait 10-15 minutes on PS4 just to get a game as survivor.

it’s not fun at all :(

Comments

  • I agree. Or worse is when you try to get into a game, and you just get a loading screen that never ends, have to force close the app, then open it back up again, just to get another loading screen that never ends...stupid.

  • @Razovar said:

    I’ve had The game for about 2 weeks. The 1st week (about 10 games) I was in a game within 2 minutes of queuing.

    Now I’m having to wait 10-15 minutes on PS4 just to get a game as survivor.

    it’s not fun at all :(

    That’s nothing new. It’s been that way for a long time and gets worse as you rank up.

  • SEMI-WEIRD TAKE:The que’s are long but I learned to make use of them by being productive. Doing assignments, picking up my workspace, and jamming out to Spotify or stuff.

  • @Watery said:

    SEMI-WEIRD TAKE:The que’s are long but I learned to make use of them by being productive. Doing assignments, picking up my workspace, and jamming out to Spotify or stuff.

    ...or read Tolstoy's War and Peace...