North American, it's not really a secret since I'm mostly active during the "prime-time" of the forums, i'm only on during late nights when I mess up my sleep schedule. Recently this has been the case, so you might see me more during the late nights (for now until it's fixed).
Just ask them on the wall of the forum, don’t need to ask a question (through this means) for it.
A question is a question, but you're right, it would've been better if he just asked me on my wall. But he seems fairly new so, he might not be aware that the option exists.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@FireHazard
why not asking them directly tho
Just ask them on the wall of the forum, don’t need to ask a question (through this means) for it.
@Yanthegamer558
North American, it's not really a secret since I'm mostly active during the "prime-time" of the forums, i'm only on during late nights when I mess up my sleep schedule. Recently this has been the case, so you might see me more during the late nights (for now until it's fixed).
If I may, why do you ask?
A question is a question, but you're right, it would've been better if he just asked me on my wall. But he seems fairly new so, he might not be aware that the option exists.