What should happen with Ruin?

Depending on your answer, please explain. I'd like to see the communities reasoning/solution to the Ruin drama.

much love, tommy fredo

Comments

  • I would be fine with the new ruin change......... But they should´ve fix gen speeds and buff weaker killers first

  • I'd only be okay with the new Ruin if it wasn't a Hex. Otherwise revert it back to how it was or go back to the drawing board. The best course of action for killers as well as survivors would be to just make gen times longer. That way killers don't need to use a "crutch perk" and survivors won't have to cry about difficult skill checks.

  • "if your nothing without ruin then you shouldn't have it"

    we all have to make sacrifices for the greater good of the games health

  • @ImmortalReaver said:

    I'd only be okay with the new Ruin if it wasn't a Hex. Otherwise revert it back to how it was or go back to the drawing board. The best course of action for killers as well as survivors would be to just make gen times longer. That way killers don't need to use a "crutch perk" and survivors won't have to cry about difficult skill checks.

    I agree, the change is just fine if it weren't a hex. But sadly it is. Gen times need fixed, always have. 25 seconds added on will balance the game amazingly. (opinion)