As red ranks killer, I don't mind them trying to use a map where they think I'm not gonna be able to get them.
As red ranks survivor I like picking maps based on on which ones I know the loops the most. I actually love the game and hawkins even if teammates complain post game
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As red ranks killer, I don't mind them trying to use a map where they think I'm not gonna be able to get them.
As red ranks survivor I like picking maps based on on which ones I know the loops the most. I actually love the game and hawkins even if teammates complain post game
take them out completely and when a new map comes out force it to only pick that for about a week, might get annoying but i hate map offerings