Rework Freddy addons

 I know Freddy's basic ability is strong enough, but there are too many useless addons.

Dress series addons : It is uselss if survivors do not fail skill checks. Also, compared to common dress addon, rare dress addon only show the location of survivors for another 2 SECONDS who failed skill checks. 

Cube series addons : It gives meaningless effect to survivors. (BLINDNESS, HEMORRHAGE)

Dream pallet series addons : Compared to the common dream pallet addon, the rare dream pallet addon has the effect of exposing the location of the survivors who activated the dream pallet for 6 seconds, and this DOES NOT help. (There are not much differences between a high-level addon and a low-level addon.)

 I think devs do not think about the way it will affect the game when the they make differences to the game. I hope they make sure the difference of effect between the low-level addon and the high-level addon and reflect the user's opinion when they rework something and do it right.

Comments

  • I disagree. I occasionally use a dress as failing a skill check is a common way to wake up (and survivors should occasionally wake up without wasting too much time so that Freddy's teleport charges more slowly).

    And although dream pallets may not be as strong as snares, I appreciate having a different way to play.

    Even the blindness add-on has a little usefulness.

    I agree about the hemorrhage one being pointless, though. I'd love to see them to change it so that it slightly speeds up his gen teleport by a second or two.