Solo Queuing

I’m red ranks survivor and when I solo queue I mostly depip or black pip, meaning I don’t rank up. I don’t know how my team can be so lost of common sense. We are against a huntress, and I get chased. 1: My teams following me when they have no flashlights or firecrackers and that means no gens done 2: When I finally get downed and put on the hook, she finds all of them, though they end up putting me in struggle by staying in the area. When I get saved, the guy doesn’t have BT and I get downed. I use my DS and after running her for a whole 3 minutes, still no gens done and we all died. I later saw that they was rank 16’s, one rank 6, and I’m a rank 3. The huntress is a rank 2. Fix matchmaking and solo queue will be better.

Comments

  • Because most people who are bad at the game play survivor then you get those people on your team.

  • @KaiDBD said:

    I’m red ranks survivor and when I solo queue I mostly depip or black pip, meaning I don’t rank up. I don’t know how my team can be so lost of common sense. We are against a huntress, and I get chased. 1: My teams following me when they have no flashlights or firecrackers and that means no gens done 2: When I finally get downed and put on the hook, she finds all of them, though they end up putting me in struggle by staying in the area. When I get saved, the guy doesn’t have BT and I get downed. I use my DS and after running her for a whole 3 minutes, still no gens done and we all died. I later saw that they was rank 16’s, one rank 6, and I’m a rank 3. The huntress is a rank 2. Fix matchmaking and solo queue will be better.

    such a good summary of solo games! Feelsbadman :-(

    They watch streamers play and copy them but don’t know why or how

  • @KaiDBD said:

    I’m red ranks survivor and when I solo queue I mostly depip or black pip, meaning I don’t rank up. I don’t know how my team can be so lost of common sense. We are against a huntress, and I get chased. 1: My teams following me when they have no flashlights or firecrackers and that means no gens done 2: When I finally get downed and put on the hook, she finds all of them, though they end up putting me in struggle by staying in the area. When I get saved, the guy doesn’t have BT and I get downed. I use my DS and after running her for a whole 3 minutes, still no gens done and we all died. I later saw that they was rank 16’s, one rank 6, and I’m a rank 3. The huntress is a rank 2. Fix matchmaking and solo queue will be better.

    The worst thing I could ever see while on the hook - not one of the other three survivors on a gen.

  • I never run bond in solo Q for that reason, it is infuriating to know 2 of your teammates are sitting in a bush while you are running the killer. I think it's best to not know they are worthless.

  • I feel with you, happens to me most times, cause i usually play solo q.

    But yeah, using this topic the other side, is anyone from EU, maybe try to play together?