Favorite build

What is your favorite survivor/killer build? I know that most of them will change due to ruin rework,but I digress.

My builds are;

Killer;Ruin, barbecue and chili,pop goes the weasel, sloppy/Franklin's on the doctor with one add-on that affects terror radius and one about the %of madness static field/blast affects,great combo

The doctor lacks gen pressure,so I give him gen pressure :3

Survivor;Spine chill,balanced landing/lithe,self-care,alert/empathy

I don't like the meta exhaustion perks and I prefer these two,spine chill cuz it's my favorite perk,without self-care I feel helpless for some reason and lastly alert/empathy to have some information for the killer.

Quick note;I'll keep posting the "...do you use it" posts,but I got curious about your full builds

So what are your favorite builds? Let me know down below.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • bbq, pgtw, infectious fright, whispers on Billy; ds, lithe, dance with me, iron will

  • Corrupt Intervention, nurses calling, bbq and whispers/PGTW on Huntress.

    Spine Chill, Iron Will, Resilience and sprint burst/dead hard/Unbreakable/small game.

  • I’m sorry but your “favorite build” sounds more like a viable build to me. I don’t want people to get the two mixed up.

    My favorite build is: Head On, Quick and Quiet, Iron Will and Dance With Me

    My viable build is: Iron Will, Dead Hard, BT, Adrenaline

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    I’m sorry but your “favorite build” sounds more like a viable build to me. I don’t want people to get the two mixed up.

    My favorite build is: Head On, Quick and Quiet, Iron Will and Dance With Me

    My viable build is: Iron Will, Dead Hard, BT, Adrenaline

    What if your favorite build is your favorite because you find it to be viable?

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/993523#Comment_993523

    What if your favorite build is your favorite because you find it to be viable?

    Then you’ve turned what makes the game fun into a job and haven’t realized it yet because you get some satisfaction here and there out of it.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/993525#Comment_993525

    Then you’ve turned what makes the game fun into a job and haven’t realized it yet because you get some satisfaction here and there out of it.

    I don’t get paid though.

  • Pop, thrilling tremors, discordance, and sloppy on spirit , dont care about addons. Maybe the slippers to be faster but doesn't matter.

    Discordance, pop , thrilling and nurse's on freddy.

    My survivor build, iron will, bt, windows of opportunity, cause I suck at looping, and sprint burst, kindred, or empathy. And ofcourse my lucky medkit .