Ugly sweater merch?
This post has been made before but i can't find it so yeah
Is there a chance the ugly sweaters will ever come out as merch
I would instantly buy the Legion one and maybe the Feng one
Tagged:
Mod
This post has been made before but i can't find it so yeah
Is there a chance the ugly sweaters will ever come out as merch
I would instantly buy the Legion one and maybe the Feng one
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would wear the ######### out of Ace's sweater.
Legit, I'd go commando with just that sweater.
I would buy Ash's or Legion's for sure.
I hope they do, I don't know if there's any plans for this to happen - but I think it would be a great idea!
I’d kill for the Susie and Ash sweater. Maybe Feng’s for the uwu sksks gamer girl look.