Head on,do you use it?

Quick update; I will keep making these since I got positive feedback in my last forums. Thanks guys love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️💕❤️💕💕💕💕💕

Into the goddamn perk. Head on,the most bm perk. Absolute annoyance to all killers,cause the killer to go to a therapist when they get hit. As a killer main,I don't mind getting head on if the person who did it has a nice ash (David,Kate,thicc Jane)

How about you guys? Do you use this awesome perk? Let me know down below.

Thanks for the positive feedback love you all ❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I use it Sometimes for fun see how many times a game I can do it lol :)

  • new rift will force us to use it

    @Boss said:

    No.


  • Yes ! Almost all of the time!

  • As long as the Killer path still leads to the end each Tome level, it won't force me.

  • Actually all the time lmao, it's my go-to exhaustion perk just because of how much fun it is to use and to go against. I honestly don't get annoyed as a killer because it scares me more than anything, and as a survivor it's so much fun to confuse them with scratchmarks, and just as they realise where you are BAM you hit them with the head on.

  • In a SWF it can be disguestingly strong. However mostly against newer killers, experienced ones it usually only works once before they play around it.

    I've seen it be used to bully the hell out of new killers till they DC unfortunately.

    But in a SWF you can do so much with it. Being chased? Run it by your friend charging it up in a locker, and when that legion comes by in frenzy WHAM locker stun, knocks him right out of frenzy too. Is it a ghostface and you are exposed? Same thing, and then that person runs off and the locker person stays close and he has to change to a less vulnerable target.

    About to go down and have decisive? Go down at a locker, DS, then into locker and head on right after. 10 second stun, heavily punishing for tunnelers.

  • Rarely and only if I'm making a build out of it (Quick and Quiet, Inner Strength, Head On and Dance With Me/Small Game/etc).

    It's neat when it works but IME it's unreliable.

  • Don't use it for the sole reason of not having it

    I would if i had it i think

    Probably not in an BM way but like with Q&Q maybe and hope they don't check the Locker before it's active