Bot survivors
Ive seen a few people say that computer bots playing as survivor would be terrible... is that really true?
Like I think it would be super easy to create bots that would dominate without even putting that much logic in it...
If being chased... loop nearest pallet, if not work generator... drop pallet if killer gets close..
I think the killer would get wrecked every match
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Their bots would run in circles.
If you wanna have a preview for Dbd Ai, take a look at the tutorial
But I think we will soon need a killer ai such that survivors can still play the game they are forming right now
Going way back, I wouldn't want a looping AI. It would only be worth doing if they could dynamically run chases, but that's just not realistic, and certainly not worth the time it would take to make.